Monday, April 19, 2010

You Truly Can Bedazzle ANYTHING

Vajazzling: Do You Dare to Decorate 'Down There?'

Seriously, few things shock me anymore, but this did.  I came across an article on the internet about "vajazzling" and could not believe what I was reading.  Apparently, vajazzling is a very popular and growing trend.  According to the article, in which the author describes her own experience in trying this new trend, many salons around the country are now offering this "service".  The process is pretty basic.  You get a full (and I mean, FULL) wax to make room for your design.  Then, the crystals are applied using adhesive in the design of your choice.  At Completely Bare Salon in New York City, designs start around $115 and go up to over $700, including the wax.  Here is one of their photos:


I'm all about freedom of expression, so for those women up for bedazzling their unmentionables....more power to you!  However, I can't say I'm personally interested in trying it myself.  It just seems to me that alot could go wrong logistically.  You know, how do you know a crystal won't get snagged on your panties and ripped off?  That can't possibly feel good.  Or, as my husband said, how does it look when the hair begins to grow back?  He guessed it might look something like this:



Yeah, call me old fashioned, but I think I'll stick with my razor and a normal "trim".  If any of you have tried it, please comment and tell us all about it.  Inquiring minds want to know!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment